Thursday 4 February 2010

I hate making cards



Its amazing to me that card making used to be my hobby, I now HATE it, I've just had to make a card for Jason's birthday tomorrow and its such a struggle for me now, I can literally feel anything creative draining out of me whilst I card make, ugggg! So anyway I made this, Jason aint gonna care that its unbalanced lol!!
I also had a panic when I realised I had nothing to wrap his pressies in, so I stamped on some brown parcel paper, its not great but it looks like I made an effort at least!
Todays big news is that at LAST my prize from Scrapbook Magazine arrived this morning, after I had come around from the sheer shock that the bloody thing existed after all I had a good nosy, some nice bits in there, nothing earth shattering but I LOVED the AC stuff, so was pleased to finally have it!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh I likey that parcel wrap! I know what you mean about cards, would rather be scrapping, or crocheting...!
    Glad your prize arrived at last x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snap! I hate making cards too : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've done a good job with the card :) Great news that your prize has arrived, hope you'll post a picture?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For someone who dislikes making cards, yours turned out great! Luv how you decorated the wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...