Thursday 13 October 2011

Over excited!

A card to share with you today for the children's dads birthday!



Just a simple one, I always find mens cards so hard to do, if they don't play golf or have a specific interest then its all a bit like hard work! The monitor and keyboard and greeting are all as usual silhouette files that I printed and coloured.

What am I excited about? The possibility of getting my iphone tomorrow, it seems that even though I did not preorder on the first day there is a good chance it will arrive tomorrow after all and I really can't wait!!! I will so be following all the hype tomorrow, checking forums and watching in real time as people receive them! Yes I am aware that I am sadder than sad, but I don't care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...