Tuesday 4 October 2011

Happy Halloween

We don't really 'do' halloween here in the UK, well not on the same scale as the Americans thats for sure! I've been seeing all these cute halloween cards and projects appearing all over blog land and I just couldn't resist making a couple of cards, just for the sheer hell of it!







I used my craft robo ALOT for these 2 cards, in this first one, I have cut out the graveyard frame and coloured in various greys. The cute chubby mummy is a cut file that I printed out and coloured with promarkers and the cute web and spider is a digi stamp.








This one is almost all robo, the frames (one of which I stamped a background on with an ink a shade darker just to break up all the blocked colours) the web and spider and the sentiment are all silhouette (robo) files too. The spider is covered in glossy accents!




We are finally back on line 'proper' after some modem problems, our modem was very old and just gave up the ghost, I think this new one is really helping the speed too! I won't talk too soon though!

2 comments:

  1. These are really fab, you're very clever on the Robo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These really are just wonderful! So glad you could join us at Meljen's Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...