Wednesday 22 September 2010

Neon Brights

Thats the colours I chose for my new crochet project, a ripple blanket for Jessicas bed.

Yesterday I went to Wells with my sister, its a lovely little town, very oldey worldey with some pretty little gift shops and probably about a thousand cafes and coffee shops. To my shame my sister and I both spent the most time and the most money in the cheapy pound shop, we are pure class!



I bought nine balls of nasty acrylic wool and couldn't wait to get started on my blanket. I spent about 5 hours crocheting the afternoon away. Its a good job that I have a dinner out with Nicky last night or I think my hands would have seized up.



Hopefully Jessica will be pleased with the progress I have made when she comes home on Friday - I miss her!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing so well with your crocheting - my granny squares are still unfinished!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...