Saturday 11 September 2010

Her Biggest Fan

A nice clean and simple one from me today, made using this sketch from here





I changed a few elements around, but the sketch is visible in the design.


I wanted to machine stitch around the circle and this is not an easy thing to do, however I found this little tutorial here that made it more possible, a bit more practice and I may perfect it!


As usual on a Saturday I now must dash off to drop the kids off at their dads and then we will be off out ourselfs, this week its curry and drinks with Nicky and Alan. (I didn't mention last Saturday night, but it ended up envolving Cowboy hats, tamborines, being photographed and not getting home til almost 1am, and this started off as a quiet meal out!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...