Saturday 4 September 2010

Greetings Friends

Didn't think I would be blogging today as we had so much on, we've been to Bristol to buy some bits and pieces for Jessicas school residential in a couple of weeks. She has to take old trousers, its ironic that I had to buy the old trousers as we only had nice jeans and jeans are not allowed! I have bought her some jeggings and another pair of pink legging like trousers, finding joggers proved impossible.



Then the ever boring Asda trip. *sigh*



Got home at 2.45 to find that my Pink ATG that I ordered yesterday had indeed arrived, gotta love Craft Obsessions they really are on the ball with getting their orders out. So Got gun will tape and of course I had to have a little play, so I made this quick little Christmas card, this took me 15 mins! 15 mins!!!!! Me who takes hours to make a card did this so quickly.





Its made with Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather line, I got this as part of a blog prize from Scrapagogo, its probably not for me scrapping wise, but it will be ace for cards and I can see me using it a lot this christmas for exactly that.

Now I must dash as the kids are due at their fathers in under an hour and we are supposed to be eating out with Ray and Les tonight and I am sat here under all my scrapping supplies looking like stig of the dump!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...