Friday 10 September 2010

Krispy Kreme

For ages now Jessica has been nagging me to get her a Krispy Kreme donut. Today I went into town with my sister and there is a new Krispy Kreme there and so I decided to give into Jessicas demands



Don't they look yummy? We've all had one each and there are still loads left, which is good because this box of delights cost me £9.95! But its a special treat. I had a Lemon Meringue Donut which had meringue icing and a lemon curd filling.

The rest of my shopping trip was successfull, I wanted a pair of black boots and a pair of brown boots and I have come back with both, I also wanted a new brown and a new black bag and unfortunately I could not find one I liked.

In crafty news heres a little Bookmark I made for Joe earlier in the week, it was a quick 10 minute project, but I think its quite sweet and its very sturdy and Joe loves it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...