Wednesday 25 August 2010

Golf Capers

Just a quickie from me today, Joe is having a sleepover which is starting in 30 mins, we invited 3 boys but unfortunately only 1 can make it, that's the problem with having a birthday in the summer holidays! Ah well at least it will be quieter for me and Joe is ok with it, they will only be zombieing out to the xbox anyway.

At last today I managed to do a Layout and everything flowed nicely, I was beginning the think I would never scrap again! I used this sketch as a starting point (from Scrapbook Challenges):



I changed the design a little bit, but you can still see the original sketch in my design here:



(unfort not the best photo as it is TIPPING it down outside so this is an indoor crappy shot!)

I used some of the flocked borders I made yesterday and I hand cut the clouds from felt and hand stitched them. The golf green is glossy accented polka dotted and the tee and ball are also glossied.

Tonight we are having a treat, roasted duck (first time I have ever cooked it myself, although its the first thing I choose on a menu) stilton mash and veggies also some sort of fancy gravy if I can think what to do!

That wasn't all that quick actually!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...