Tuesday 17 August 2010

Birthday Card

Its my mates Les's birthday tomorrow so I knocked up this card for her (I say knocked up, you don't want to know how long it took me!)





Its a dreadful pic unfortunately, but it will have to do as I have sent Jason off to put it through her door. I misted the background card and most of the supplies are from this months Scrapagogo kit. Its not 'really' my thing this month, I don't really do delicate pretty pretty paper, but the 'bellies are beautiful this month, so I am happy, and it seemed a good idea to use the papers on a card rather than struggle with a layout.

Despite quiet no kiddy time I have achieved diddly squat today (unless you count 4 back to back episodes of Neighbours - I am about 6 weeks behind and really it annoys the shit out of me but I still keep ploughing on, like I really care what the kids latest teen angst is!!)

I ran for the first time in 11 days this morning, managed the whole 30 mins and not too bad a distance in that time, so that made me happy, what makes me sad is that Jason hurt his calf and reckons thats him done for at least a week, so I am going to have to bite the bullet and run on my own *gulp*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...