Thursday 22 March 2012

Leapin' Lizards

On Sunday (mothers day in the UK) we went to my sisters for lunch, she had just completed on the house she was buying which was also the house that she has been renting for the last 2-3 years, it was a lovely sort of mothers day/celebratory lunch and very enjoyable.

Her partner Sam has a couple of lizards and the kids enjoyed handling them for a bit. Bruno looked like he might like to eat them although I think he probably would have run away if he got too close, wussy dog that he is!

I took a couple of snaps on my iphone 4s of them both with the lizards specifically to scrap (I am running out of current photos, I really must try harder.



It was nice to sit down and scrap today, i've been in a bit of a creative funk lately and just have wanted to sit and do nothing all day. I knew I had nothing much on today - no revision (yay) no mock driving tests and so I ear marked it for a spot of scrapping with my two new photos and what do you know I made something.

Tomorrow I might have to post about my new obsession - Scentsy - So glad its come to the UK, it is blummin lush!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...