Friday 2 March 2012

Inspired by Paper

Looking through my new papers a couple of days ago, I came across this one from MME with lots of pretty hexagons on. I wanted to make a card featuting the honeycomb pattern seen here, but these hexs were too big for a card.



So I cut out lots of hexs in white card, then using the internal offset feature in Silhouette Studio I cut out lots of hexs in pretty patterened paper (again MME) just smaller than the white ones and then stuck them on the white card.



I added and trimmed the hexs to fit the background paper on my card, leaving 2 small gaps to the side to add texture and give the card some dimension. The card was then finished off with a banner and sentiment for a simple mens card.

10 comments:

  1. I like the selection of papers you used for this. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, congrats on the Silhouette feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute your idea gives me an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this card is AMAZING! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arthritis researcher Professor David Hunter, who works at
    the Royal North Shore Hospital in Sydney, argued that too
    many doctors and patients believe osteoarthritis is an inevitable consequence of ageing.
    Review your journal entries before you go to sleep to make sure you are staying on track with your caloric goals.
    To lose that pound, burn that amount of calories more than your intake.


    Feel free to surf to my website; ลดพุง

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made some good points there. I checked on the web to find out more
    about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this
    web site.

    my web-site :: mont blanc pens cheap (www.discount-montblancpens.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...