Thursday 3 November 2011

A Christmassy kinda post

Afternoon, apologies once again for my abscence, the poorly that I spoke of last week that was slowly leaving me decided to double back and knock me for six, I've had that bad of a cough that I have pulled a muscle in my neck and one in my ribs which doesn't make for comfortable coughing let me tell you!



Today is the first day since the weekend that I have felt able to really get stuff done! However enough of my moaning and on to the craft.


These are my latest for The Scrapbook Magazine that is out today. I had 2 commissions for this one, Get the cover look, made using the free papers:





And Homespun christmas which was quite tricky for me as I prefer to scrap bright and graphic! I was also sent some Bazzill Glazed cardstock that they wanted to use, which I found quite hard to fit into the theme but I did my best!





Aww the pic on this one is cute, Jess when she was 6 having a massive hug from the schools Father Christmas, I think the poor man was a bit taken aback when she lunged for him, she loves Father Christmas!






Ive been busy today scrapping for my next commission, they want a massive 5 layouts from me this time with a technique article, step by steps etc but I am having a blast with this commission and will prob show some sneaks of it soon.

1 comment:

  1. wow those layouts are really cute; I like the papers you've used!!! have a great tuesday xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...