Thursday 10 November 2011

Bangs head against wall

I know I am an impatient person, I know this, but, I am also a realistic person, so when I order something I think ok: it will be despatched earliest tomorrow which means I will get it earliest the day after that and possibly not til 4/5 days post ordering this is ok, I can live with it.

What I find harder to live with is an order that takes:


1 day to process - perfectly reasonable!


2 days to await despatch - just put it on the bloody van already - you're a big company you must have several courier runs a day!


2 days post despatch where my tracking number yeilds no result and I am left wondering who now has it? Create and Craft? HDN? who? and now on the 6th day I finally see movement its in HDN's main hub, all I can say is that it had better get down my end of the country in plenty of time to be loaded on the van tomorrow, because I want it and I want it NOW - this thing cost me considerable money!


Tell you what it is when I have it in my grubby mitts, but I am v v excited about it!





But on to the craft - here is a card I made today, totally inspired by the background used in this card here, I'm always looking at the papertrey ink releases and wondering how I can imitate them! As usual this is a mainly Craft Robo card!

1 comment:

  1. This card is absolutely gorgeous! I love, love, love it! I'm going to put this on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...