Wednesday 6 July 2011

The Family Shot

Well thank god for Twisted Sketches this week or I would have nothing to show on this blog at all!! Pop over to see the sketch and join in! Here is my take:






I have been very busy this week organising my home, I took a good look around and realised that things needed a major spring clean, and so yesterday was the kitchen, I moved appliances, put some in the garage, cleaned, scrubbed and sorted cupboards! Today was the laundry cuboard, and now I have 2 large binliners of clothes to recycle and a lovely clean and organised space. Its one room at a time and I am going to eventually have a super organised house, with storage and things not just thrown in drawers. With 4 of us and 2 pets our 3 bed semi needs to have less in it - it feels good to throw out clutter!


I have just managed an hour of lovely crafty time as a reward and I have made a card for this weeks little musings which I can show you on Friday - MEGA CUTENESS in the digi stamps this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...