Tuesday 26 July 2011

A Ticket to Ride

Its amazing that the kids are home and yet I seem to have more time than normal for crafting. Jess has been home for just 5mins of the last 24 hrs, just to pick up an overnight bag. Joe pretty much looks after himself now and is up with the xbox in his dark room!, I just make sure he gets at least 30 mins outside each day so I know he is not actually a vampire!

Yesterday we had flying ants swarming in our part of town, I am scared silly of flying ants, I know they can't hurt me but I HATE the way they look and so I stay in on flying ant day.


Here is another layout to share, another one of Jessica on her leaving party, posing next to the London double decker we hired to take them on a tour before the party. This is bluer in realy life not the purpley colour it seems to be here.




And yesterday I made this card, totally inspired by this months released at Papertrey ink, I didn't buy their die as I can make the same with my craft robo. I stamped a polka dot design on my tag. The polka dot stamp is now lost, one of those very annoying occasions were something just dissapears into thin air. I left it to dry on a tea towel after cleaning it and when I went to put it away 30 mins later it wasn't there! No one was in the room but me and its just vanished!




I wish my photography skills were better!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...