Thursday 21 July 2011

Funky Monkey

Afternoon, I am currently enjoying my last half hour of childlessness until my house is beseiged for the summer hols with 2 messy, noisy children - sigh.

I've made a few cards - first up this space monkey card, the blue background is embossed with my new cuttlebug 'tiny bubbles' embossing folder and then inked in black



I also made this, which I am afraid I had a complete dumbo moment on, I had it on grass at first, and then I realised he was a snowboarder and not a skateboarder so that had to be changed, now I realise that I have a night background of stars and yet a sun! hmmm I think I need to step away from the craft table!



And finally this pirate card, the clouds like the sun and the snow in the previos card are hand cut and the flocked! Gives it a lovely look and strokeable texture to it.




This evening Jessica has her leavers party, I really hope the rain holds off as she has a bandeau dress and a coat will really spoil the look. They are having a big red double decker bus to give them a tour around Keynsham before they get dropped off at their party. Then Jess is going to a friends for a big sleepover (I think there are 9 girls going) pity the poor mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...