Saturday 16 April 2011

Monster Maker

Here is a layout that I have been playing around with the last couple of days, just doing a bit here and there. I'll admit to getting completely stuck on this one and just sitting and staring at it for long periods of time. Anyway I can call it done now.



I've used my homemade flocked borders on this. I wish I could find a Xyron X150 at a decent price so I could make some more! I've also made a fair few cards recently but they just need some finishing touches on before I can show them, I am waiting on some craft robo blades (which I think may have got lost in the post - Pah!)

We have a completley child free weekend all the way to Monday, so we were looking forward to a lovely Sunday meet up and NO ONE is about, pah! not been out on a Sunday for ages, free pass etc and not even the old regulars whose bum has worn a pattern in the stool are out tomorrow - I am in quite the sulk! I shall have to be my own company, I am determined to enjoy myself tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...