Friday 15 April 2011

Mod Machine - Guest Designing for Little Musings

Good Morning everyone. I was lucky enough to get to guest design for Little Musings this week, I love SJ's designs they are always so fresh and funky and really easy to use! This week she designed this ultra cool Vespa set with precoloured and outlined images of Vespas and helmets (love the one with the flames)



I made this card with the outline vespa and I made some patterned paper with the outline of the helmet on repeat - I gotta admit those tiny helmets were a bugger to colour with my promarkers but I am pleased with the results!!



I also had a play with some of her other sets which SJ generously sent me. First off a bookmark for Jessica which she has been nagging me for. I used the outline from the set 'Miranda' a cute little girl sock monkey. I attached her to the bookmark by a scored line at the top of her head so that she appears to dangle over the page.



Here she is in all her bookmarky glory



Then I could not resist using on of the chicks from 'Basket of Chicks' I had this bit of hessian on my desk and this sort of made itself, a slap of paint, a cute folky heart and voilla a cute little door hanger for Jessicas door!



And finally a very simple and sweet little easter card using 'Basket of Chicks' again, I decoupaged some of the elements on this card to make the basket have an overflowing feel to it.



I so enjoyed my guest spot so I was thrilled to be asked to stay on as part of the design team proper - YAY!!! Can't wait to get to play with more of SJ's fantastic designs.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...