Wednesday 27 April 2011

I have arisen from my pit!

Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been a poorly person :( I woke up on Thursday feeling throaty and dizzy (this is not ususal for me as I get this quite often) but it progressed.



On Sunday I had promised a friend that we would have a late lunch and a few drinks, I did not want to let her down and so I struggled through, in the end the copious amounts of wine anesthised me very well. However the last 3 days have been a complete write off and I have taken to my bed where I have watched movies on my laptop and had the whole household running around after me like the queen of sheba!




This afternoon I have felt well enough to get up and potter, which is a relief as I was quite frankly getting bored and even with the kids doing extra chores the house looks like a bomb has gone off!





As you can see I have some cards to share, I made these about 2 weeks ago but I have been waiting for my craft robo blades to arrive so I could put some finishing touches on them (namely the itty bitty butterflies


)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...