Monday 18 January 2010

stuff and nonsense

So thats another weekend over. We didnt do anything too special. Went out to the pub with mates on Sat night and again on Sun lunch as we had a wake to attend.

I have been suffering from the most awful indegestion and so I didnt drink, 4 hours in a pub with a diet coke? "AAArrghhh" thats not for me really!


Here is a LO I have done recently - I am not pleased with it, it is missing something but my mojo has crawled under my desk and cannot be cajouled out, and so it will have to stay like this!

Today I finally finished my article for Scrapbook Magazine, I sent my Layouts off on Fri and the written work via email today. I hope it will be ok eeekkk fingers crossed!


And finally I couldn't resist this pic of a dog down our local last week, I know its not the best photo in the world, but isn't he the crossest looking doggy in the world? He stood and stared at us like that for about an hour!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...