Friday 25 May 2012

Cards, CBBC and Crappyness

Ugh! I am just about done with this week.  We are trying to get Jessica transferred to the other secondary in our town, she is not happy at Broadlands and even though she doesn't come home crying anymore she hates it, is moody and her whole personality has changed since starting there.  Add this to the news that her one remaining friend (the others have already moved) is now transferring and you have a desperately unhappy little girl.










This week she was bullied in English and got so upset that she ran out of the class, she is now not attending English lessons with the rest of the group.  Its a lot to deal with, I have to pysch myself up every day at 3ish to get the strength to cope with it all, the tears, the moods, seeing my little girl so upset and bewildered.  She had yesterday off school as I felt she needed a break, believe me the teachers are not arguing with me over that one!


Her head of year is new and hes really lovely but the sooner we can get her moved the better, I do not know how she will react if there is no space for her.  I'll battle it and appeal but that will take time and I feel Jessica needs to move ASAP.

No news on CBBC as yet, hopefully they will call soon, hopefully it will be good news she could do with a boost.  My big dread is that its a no from CBBC and a no for a move.  How she will cope with that I do not know, I can't tell you how bad it is at the moment.  By the way the audition went well, they took her off and miked her up, she had to answer lots of questions and dance like an animal in front of the camera, she says that they laughed at her a lot and they did seem to like her.  Fingers crossed!

I suppose at least the weather has been lovely this week, and I have a nice new hair cut so thats the positive to take from the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...