Wednesday 18 April 2012

I wish I were stronger

Its very frustrating to have a brand new washing machine in your kitchen and to need to do washing but have it sit there blocking the room not plumbed in.  I could do all the technical bits of the installation, but I can't move the blummin thing, so here it sits until Jason comes home to deal with it - lucky for me thats only half an hour more.  I get ridiculously excited about even the most mundane of new household items, it will be so nice to a.  not have a machine that smells like someone has farted pure sulphur mid cycle and b.  not leak all over the floor.
On to scrapping and 2 more layouts to show you from my photo corner feature in The Scrapbook Magazine this month

This one of Jessica taken on a lovely summer evening a couple of years ago, all dressed up for a school social












And this one of Jessica doing some tidy up work in the garden.  I like the simple lines of this layout and it reminds me of a comic strip or photo story.  The corners by the way are flocked.

1 comment:

  1. You do make me laughh!!
    Love thos LO's. Jess looks so grown up. Those colours are beautiful, love that cloudy background.
    And thumbs up to the comic strip look : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...