Wednesday 18 January 2012

Busy Busy Busy

We are in the process of redecorating our living room, I can say 'we' this time as I have really been pulling my weight, this weekend we managed to finish the lining paper we started previously and paint 2 coats of colour. Very frustrated with paint, choose a lovely light delicate shade of china blue and it painted on much darker, so I choose a lighter shade of grey for the other wall knowing what happened with the blue and that painted much lighter than the tin! Cannot win! However the blue has grown on me and with another coat of a darker grey I think we will be there.

Jason helpfully sprained his ankle on paint day, so all he could do was the cutting in on the skirting boards where he could sit on his bum, which meant I spent all day up and down on the chair painting anything that stayed still!



Also busy with scrapping and another large commission to do for The Scrapbook Magazine, but I do have a Twisted Sketches layout to share, the twist this week was sparkle (I forgot the twist, D'oh, so had to go back and add some stickles to my leaves, which you can't really see in this photo but it is sparkly sparkly!)

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour combo on this, and the stitched frame and distressed edges! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...